Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Pretty Pink Office


Jeff's mom was in town this weekend and we had all kinds of family fun on Saturday and Sunday.  Monday, we took some time to work on my office.   Unfortunately, I don't have a before picture, but the above is definitely progress - even if it's still a hot mess.

It seems that even though the office is one of the rooms furthest away from the front door, every miscellaneous-mystery-item box got stuffed in there.  Unpacking meant that we were making piles (and piles and piles) of items to go into other rooms. If can open the door, I'll get some pictures of the TV room another day so you can see what I mean.

Here's the aftermath of the work we did in the office.


It's a process and we're definitely not complaining. The longer we're in the house, the more we're loving it.

1 comment:

  1. It's looking beautiful. Love the pink office and the color of the walls in your hallway...such a soft blue.

    I am sick of unpacking boxes and am on strike with 10 boxes left. I figure if I don't know what's in them, I can live without them for a month or two. As soon as the sun is out I plan to work on the patio and garden.

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear what you think . . .